As many of you know, I am doing the free Juicemaster 7 Day Guided Big Juice Challenge* this week. I bought the new Retro Super Fast Juicer (see Retro Super Fast Blend Review) and it came with a number of extras, some of which I already have. I’ve therefore decided to offer 3 of the items as separate giveaways.
Due to the weight and postal costs, the first two giveaways are for UK residents only:
The First Giveaway is Jason Vale’s Best-selling ‘SuperJuiceMe! 28 Day Juice Plan’ paperback book.
This is the book taken from the inspirational and emotional SuperJuiceMe! Documentary which continues to inspire many people who use it as their starting point when they want to take control of their health, their weight, their chronic conditions etc.
Jason Vale’s juice plans are proven effective, endorsed by celebrities and other health experts and I have used them myself to help with weight, chronic health conditions and to rid my skin of a debilitating, angry-looking rash. (See How I Juiced My Skin Clear).
This plan has the why, the how and the recipes and as with all Jason’s books, it is written in an informal style and is really easy to read, often amusing as well as informative.
The RRP for this book is currently £11.99 and it gets 4.5 stars on Amazon.co.uk
The Second Giveaway is Jason Vale’s The Funky Fresh Juice Book. This is the Pocket Paperback Version 2.
This is a fun book containing 101 Juice and Smoothie Recipes, including recipes from celebrities, cartoon drawings and nutritional information.
As there is a more up-to-date version of this book, I couldn’t find an RRP for it.
The Third Giveaway is open to both UK and Overseas residents
This is the DVD which has inspired so many people to opt for a plant-based diet, ditching the fatty, sugary, processed foods that contribute to chronic health and weight issues. I defy anyone to watch this and not reach for a box of tissues and then make life-affirming decisions concerning their own lifestyle and that of their family.
8 people with 22 chronic and sometimes life-threatening diseases between them spent 28 days on a juice-only diet to see if it could make any improvement in their conditions. For at least a couple of these people, this is a desperate effort to regain control of their health when conventional medical treatment has not worked.
I became aware of this documentary early on because my nephew, Shayan Scott*, was working on it and it was at this time that I began juicing. It is powerful, informative and life-affirming.
The DVD is suitable for play in all regions.
The RRP is £19.99.
Rules and Regulations for Entry
- There are 3 items being given away as separate prizes, as listed above.
- The ‘SuperJuiceMe!’ Book and ‘Funky Fresh Juice Book’ are for UK residents only.
- The DVD is for both UK and Overseas followers.
- Entry is free and consists of any or all of these:
Follow me on Twitter (@thejuicenut)
Like my Facebook page
Subscribe by Email to this blog (click the Follow by Email button on the Home page)
Follow me on Instagram (pearsnotparsnips)
(There are also links on my Home page)
5. Write ‘juicy giveaway’ in the relevant comment box associated with the Giveaway post on any of these sites to let me know you wish to enter the draw.
6. The Giveaway will be launched at Midnight BST on Friday, 8th July, 2016 and end at Midnight BST on Friday, 15th July, 2016.
7. No names or email addresses will be passed on to third parties, nor be used for any purpose other than to contact the winners for postal details for this giveaway and to announce the name or blog of the winner.
8. Winners will be chosen via random.org and notified within 7 days of the end of the giveaway period.
9. One entry per person per NEW follow + ‘juicy giveaway’ comment on any of the social media mentioned above. So if you already follow this blog but become a new follower on Twitter and Facebook, you will get 2 entries. If you become a new email subscriber to this blog, please write ‘juicy giveaway’ in the comment box of this post so I know you want to be entered into the draw.
I hope that’s covered everything! If I’ve left anything out, please leave a comment.
*Shayan Scott Films
NB If you decide to do a juice plan, please consult your doctor first.
Copyright: Chris McGowan.